Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yeti = Big Hairy Stalker?

REPORT:
Well, there seems to be a lot of buzz going on about the latest video hoax of a Yeti filmed in Poland by a man who was reportedly just innocently taping Justyna Folger's figure when the sighting occured.

“I wandered into the river for a dip when I realised that something was on the opposite shore,” she said. "At first I thought it was a bear but it appeared to be stooping and then it raised itself on to two legs and ran off. I couldn’t believe it.”

I suppose I would be a bad host not to at least post it, but obviously there is good reason to be skeptical. You watch the movie and see if you notice anything... fishy...



First off - and I know I'm not an expert on Yetis - honestly, aren't most animals usually more 'interested' in their own species? I suppose considering all the other females in his animal kingdom have beards and body hair he has pretty good taste...

Secondly (and this is always a good sign of whether a video is a hoax or not), the camera man. I thought it was funny how the guy had perfect aim when filming the hot girl in the bathing suit, but spontaneously suffered an epileptic seizure as soon as the yeti appeared. There is not a single frame you can pause at where the 'yeti' can be distinguished as anything more than a blob. Although I have to admit, fits of uncontrollable vibration and poor video quality seem to be common characteristics of cryptid sightings.

MY OPINION:
It's impossible to prove this was a hoax, but I maintain right now that this this video would be just too good... or 'wrong'... to be true.

SOURCES:
http://alibi.com
http://themorningstar.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment